Abstract & Equine Paintings...Fantasy Sculpture & Art Dolls...Handmade & Steampunk Jewelry...Upcycled Clothing

Etsy Mini

Monday, September 13, 2010

My Latest Etsy Treasury - Steampunk Romantic Victorian Jewelry Clothes...and More


OK folks...if you haven't yet discovered Etsy, you really should give it a look. So much to choose from! Whatever style, color, theme you're looking for, be it housewares, jewelry, clothing...WHATEVER...it's on Etsy. Support HANDMADE!!

Here's a picture of my latest Steampunk Pendant. You can click on the link at right to go to my shop. There you will find One-of-a-Kind abstract paintings, jewelry, and upcycled / recycled clothing. I like odd and bold...so it's quite an eclectic mix of what I create. I enjoy the fairy or elf look...as well as steam punk...so that's usually the realm of my clothing and jewelry creations (but I'm certainly not limited to that style).

The title link will take you to the latest Etsy Treasury list I created. Give these fine artists, crafters, and creators a look...and once again...SUPPORT HANDMADE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

STATS