Abstract & Equine Paintings...Fantasy Sculpture & Art Dolls...Handmade & Steampunk Jewelry...Upcycled Clothing

Etsy Mini

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Black Cat Trinket Box





Just listed this Black Cat - Halloweenish keepsake/trinket box. It features a furry kitty face on the lid, pumpkins in foliage on one end, and stars, dotted scroll & vine design on the other end. The edge of the lid has green and black stripes with little yellow dots. I decoupaged the inside with burned old book pages from Dialogues of Plato. I love the way the cat's eyes turned out...and they coordinate with the pumpkin orange too! I'm pretty happy with how the finished piece came together. I started it fairly low...without giving it away...LOL!! I just love creating Halloween themed art....I have a lot of ideas for new pieces, now just have to find time to get them done! But that's a whole different story in itself! I try to get at least one new piece of art done a week, but that doesn't always happen. Anyway, here it is...check out the auction for more pictures and details if you want!
Brightest Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. I love ebay! I hope you hit the jackpot with your item. You never know which will hit the jackpot and which will just cover the postage!!! It's like a playing a slot machine. I am going to give away a cute village of houses next week on random tuesday. Click follow so you don't forget!!! I hope to have some fun with the random tuesday idea that so many seem to do on their blog.

    ReplyDelete

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

STATS